[pve-devel] LXC Container

Fabian Grünbichler f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com
Thu Feb 23 08:33:10 CET 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 01:33:04AM +0100, Detlef Bracker wrote:
> Every scenerario breaks with other problems - So has somebody a resolution?
>
> Plesk will not work on LCX container about mount problems! A backup and
> restore as an unprivileged server with option ignore restore fails,
> brings new other problems why then the system is no more usable -
> possible parts of installation in their not restorable folders!
>
> So has somebody a solution to set ONLY for one or less lcx containers
> the rights that mounts are from inside containers allowed? So
> drive with ACL off brings nothing too!

I am sorry - but this is not something that belongs on pve-devel.

Please post to pve-user or our other support channels (forum or ticket,
whichever is applicable in your case). If you do, please include all the
necessary information (pveversion -v, container configuration, complete
log messages from host and container, ...).

Thanks!