[pve-devel] LXC with 2 and more NICs

Detlef Bracker bracker at 1awww.com
Thu Feb 2 22:03:41 CET 2017

Dear,

I thing so, thats a bug!

A ping from outside to the LXC-containers to all NICs works fine!

A ping from console via the NICs 2-.... is not possible! So, this can
been a big problem, when a daemon will send from the NICs 2- ....

ping 8.8.8.8 -I eth0 works fine
ping 8.8.8.8 -I eth1 Destination Host Unreachable
ping 8.8.8.8 -I eth2 Destination Host Unreachable
ping 8.8.8.8 -I eth3 Destination Host Unreachable

I thing so, the routing is suboptimal! When is interessting, I have a
script for a better routing, I use on the old containers via MAC.

Regards

Detlef