[pve-devel] Datacore storage modell

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Tue Apr 18 18:33:01 CEST 2017

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 18:00:36 +0200
Luca De Andreis <dea at corep.it> wrote:

> I've just see a Datacore storage demonstration, I think is very easy to implement a native Proxmox support, with function like clone, snapshot, expand, rollback, ecc.
>
> The storage is exported on FC or Iscsi, raw mode, all functions are implemented by Datacore simply by well documented functions by SSH connection to Datacore.
>
> Very similar to iscsi over zfs, but more standard (iscsi over zfs has problems with bsd versions, Linux ietd, ecc.).
>
> It's a bad idea?
Something you plan to implement yourself? Or do you intend to provide
access to a storage?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Strategy:
	A long-range plan whose merit cannot be evaluated until sometime
	after those creating it have left the organization.