[pve-devel] back from holiday, I'll more time to work on proxmox

Emmanuel Kasper e.kasper at proxmox.com
Tue Apr 18 10:15:43 CEST 2017

On 04/16/2017 05:53 PM, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm back from holiday, and I'll have a little bit more time now to work on proxmox.
>
> Here some tasks I would like to work:
>

> finish cloudinit integration:
>   https://github.com/Blub/pve-qemu-server/commits/cloudinit
>

> - rework cross cluster vm+storage migration with clean api call
>
> - work on offline local storage migration + vm migration. (I see that wolfgang have made some patches recently with pve-replica)
>
> - help on ovf import

that's a nice todo list :)
I have started preliminary work for disk import as I need this for the
ovfimport, using the comments from Fabian on your previous patch serie.

In the meantime, maybe  you can have a look if
http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2017-March/025852.html
is working for you ?

This part only deals with creating a vm.conf from a ovf xml.

Emmanuel