[pve-devel] Live storage migration v4

Alexandre Derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Oct 24 23:24:05 CEST 2016

changelog:

  -increase block-job-cancel && compplete qmp timeout. Previously it's "worked" because
  we called qmp query-block just before (with a timeout of 10min).
  qmp socket is busy when block jobs are running, so we need to increase timeout
  for cancel.

  - qemu_blockjobs_cancel : simply cancel jobs list. (with qmp timeout increased it's working 100%)

  - qemu_drive_mirror_monitor : only check mirroring jobs and not all jobs

  - vm start with targetstorage : cleanup code from wolfgang comments

  - use qmp for nbd start (missing data field)

unchanged:
  - skipcomplete logic, feel free to improve it ;)