[pve-devel] pve-kernel

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Wed Oct 19 12:45:02 CEST 2016

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:32:25 +0200
Emmanuel Kasper <e.kasper at proxmox.com> wrote:

> From what I know what matters is the build depencies of your package. If
> they're all from Debian Stable then you're good.
> Usually people try to build the backport in a special chroot environment
> with cowbuilder to make sure an installed but not specified build
> dependency sliped in the process.

This is also what I do on my workstation which is running unstable +
some packages from experimental using pbuilder but since this was done
on a pure stable installation I saw no need for that.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Youth is when you blame all your troubles on your parents; maturity is
when you learn that everything is the fault of the younger generation.