[pve-devel] LXC volumes on ZFS over iSCSI

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Oct 10 17:06:24 CEST 2016

>>You would need to replace that with kernel level iSCSI, so that
>>we can 'mount' exported volumes.

The more difficult part is to not autoadd all luns devices on all nodes at iscsi startup.
I think it was not possible in past but maybe this has been fixed in last release.

For example:

autoscan have mapped all luns on all nodes.

on 1 node, you rollback to a zfs snasphot. (then you remove scsi device lun mapping, then you readd them).
But others nodes still have "old" lun mapped.

We really need to avoid auto lun mapping, then map/unmap luns when needed.