[pve-devel] LXC volumes on ZFS over iSCSI

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Oct 10 16:27:13 CEST 2016

>>Having e.g. LXC working over NFS with ZFS on another server.

Do you want to manage snasphot/clone on the zfs server ?
if yes, I think it not too diffcult to add nfs support to zfsplugin.
But I'm not sure how to manage nfs exports on target server. (maybe they are differents implementation (solaris, freebsd,...).
Don't known if we can define a global nfs share, then automount sub nfs directory by zfs volume. (I manage them like this with netapp)