[pve-devel] [PVE-User] online migration broken in latest updates - "unknown command 'mtunnel'"

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Fri Nov 11 08:05:42 CET 2016

On 11/10/2016 10:35 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On 11/11/2016 7:11 AM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
>> Are you sure you upgraded all, i.e. used:
>> apt update
>> apt full-upgrade
>
> Resolved it thanks Thomas - I hadn't updated the *destination* server.

makes sense, should have been made sense a few days ago this, would not
be too hard to catch :/

anyway, for anyone reading this:
When upgrading qemu-server to version 4.0.93 or newer you should upgrade
all other nodes pve-cluster package to version 4.0-47 or newer, else
migrations to those nodes will not work - as we use a new command to
detect if we should send the traffic over a separate migration network.

cheers,
Thomas