[pve-devel] [RFC] Fix circular dependency on pve-cluster and pve-access-control

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue May 24 14:57:54 CEST 2016

This boils down to a use PVE::RPCEnvironment clause in pvecm.pm which was left there.

While not used in pvecm directly it is used in its super class PVE::CLIHandler in run_cli_handler.

So lets not init RPCEnv when we use pvecm there, like we already do on services.
This then allows us to delete the use clause and fix the dependency problem.

Another eye/opinion over this change would be great!