[pve-devel] Upload and import disk images

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jan 14 17:21:20 CET 2016

>>Hi Alexandre,
>>
>>just to be sure. Nobody interested?

For my personnal needs, I don't care because I known how to do it command line.

But during my trainings, I have some students who's want this feature.

But I really don't have time to work on this.

I think it could be done like this:

for the upload through gui, I don't known if currently we are able to handle big images.
But maybe upload through ssh is enough.

1) create a vm with no drives
2) upload disk images to this vm directory
3) add a feature to reuse disk-move/ qemu-img convert with disk file as source argument

something like that (maybe command line is enough, not sure we need gui)