[pve-devel] End of life for Debian Wheezy

Detlef Bracker bracker at 1awww.com
Sat Feb 20 12:45:55 CET 2016

It will been nice, when security updates comes for one year longer!
In the 4.x - Version is many changed and not all something is clean! And
I thing so,
we and many other providers have written programms arround, they cant
been change
in short time! Expl. container control from shell with vzctl, ip´s via
venet, diferent file-
systems and so on!