[pve-devel] cpu.rt_period_us & cpu.rt_runtime_us for 4.3 Container

Victor Velo victor.velo at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 28 13:58:29 CET 2016

Hello Dietmar,
I would like to build a custom kernel to enable CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED.
My goal is actually to have maximum 2 containers and 3-5 VMs per physical machine.
I have the same question: Is there a known issue related to CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED?
I'm really new to ProxMox, so any tips to ease my way to custom kernel are welcome. (I have done custom Linux kernel for regular CentOS and Ubuntu in the past.)
Thanks,
Victor