[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 4.4 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Dec 13 14:02:40 CET 2016

Hi all!

We are really excited to announce the final release of our Proxmox VE 4.4!

Most visible change is the new cluster and Ceph dashboard with improved
Ceph Server toolkit. For LXC, we support unprivileged containers, CPU
core limits and the new restart migration. We also updated the LXC
templates for Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, Alpine and Arch.

The whole HA stack and the GUI are improved on several places and using
Proxmox VE High Availability is now more userfriendly. In clusters, you
can define a dedicated migration network, quite useful if you heavily
use (live) migrations.

Watch our short introduction video - What's new in Proxmox VE 4.4

https://www.proxmox.com/en/training/video-tutorials/item/what-s-new-in-proxmox-ve-4-4

Release notes
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_4.4

ISO Download
https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
Alternate ISO download:
https://download.proxmox.com/iso/

Upgrading
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Downloads

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

A big THANK-YOU to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug
reporting and patch submissions.

--
Best Regards,

Martin Maurer