[pve-devel] ceph jewel released

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Apr 22 14:31:25 CEST 2016

I have tested the rbd creation, it still working fine

# rbd create  vm-100-disk-1 -p poolceph --size 32G --image-format 2

 # rbd info vm-100-disk-1 -p poolceph
rbd image 'vm-100-disk-1':
	size 32768 MB in 8192 objects
	order 22 (4096 kB objects)
	block_name_prefix: rbd_data.37356b8b4567
	format: 2
	features: layering, exclusive-lock, object-map, fast-diff, deep-flatten
	flags:

The release note said that v1 format is deprecated, and that rbd create will throw a warning