[pve-devel] qemu : systemd cgroup scope already exist bug

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Apr 21 07:49:36 CEST 2016

>>It would be nice if we find a way to reproduce the problem. I already tried, but
>>cannot reproduce.

I have hit the bug, with migrating 10vm at the same time, and something bad happen, all target process stopped

another way,
you have 40running vm, do a killall -9 kvm , I have 100% scope running. (can reproduce always)

Sound like a race when systemd need to cleanup an amount of process at the same time.

> They workaround is to call systemctl stop vmid.scope, before launching
> systemd-run.

It would be nice if we find a way to reproduce the problem. I already tried, but
cannot reproduce.

But yes, we can add such workaround.