[pve-devel] PVE Cluster and HA Rollback

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 11:53:25 CET 2015

Hi

If somebody ask me, I will suggest a feature to rollback everything we do
about cluster or HA, or yet, both, in PVE.
Some times you need unconfigure cluster and HA.
Ok. I know that we can use pvecm delnode in order to remove nodes from
cluster, but related HA it seems to be more difficult.
Some times HA problems or even cluster problems you just solved reinstall
the entire proxmox..
It will easier some way to rollback to original states...
I hope make myself clear in this matter...

Best regards

--

Gilberto Ferreira
+55 (47) 9676-7530