[pve-devel] librbd missing from proxmox 4 repository

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Oct 10 18:00:08 CEST 2015

>>Yes. I am just a bit afraid because of those strange warnings messages
>>when we install hammer version:

Ok, maybe for now, just uploaded last firefly package to proxmox jessie repo.
(I think I have see some users reported proxmox4 upgrade failure because of librbd)

>>libust[22611/22611]: Warning: HOME environment variable not set.
>>Disabling LTTng-UST per-user tracing. (in setup_local_apps() at
>>lttng-ust-comm.c:375)

yes I'm seeing that too.
Seem that we can ignore it

http://ceph-users.ceph.narkive.com/qd6OOQ60/warning-regarding-lttng-while-checking-status-or-restarting-service

But the only way to not display seem to defined the home environnement variable.

I'll ask to ceph devs next week when I'll be back from new-york.

> I think we should add lirbd package is proxmox4 repository like before.
> (and maybe add librbd from hammer version directly)

Yes. I am just a bit afraid because of those strange warnings messages
when we install hammer version:

libust[22611/22611]: Warning: HOME environment variable not set.
Disabling LTTng-UST per-user tracing. (in setup_local_apps() at
lttng-ust-comm.c:375)

??