[pve-devel] Several glitches in PVE 4?

Martin Waschbüsch service at waschbuesch.it
Sat Oct 10 09:34:50 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I just (in-place) upgraded to PVE 4. Now, there seem to be a few issues:

- when selecting any of my servers  in the tree on the left and selecting 'Syslog', all I get is blank space - no output whatsoever.
- when selecting any of my servers  in the tree on the left and selecting 'Bootlog', I get the error: "Method 'GET /nodes/srv01/bootlog' not implemented (501)".
- when Selecting 'Datacenter' in the tree on the left and then 'Summary', the column Online always shows 'No', although the cluster and all nodes work without problems. Is my expectation of this being 'Yes' wrong? :-)

I'll be happy to open a bug report on any of these if they are indeed bugs. If not, I guess I am looking for explanations.

Thanks,

Martin Waschbüsch