[pve-devel] Proxmox 4: Debian jessie guests - shutdown not working?

Hermann Himmelbauer hermann at qwer.tk
Mon Oct 5 14:07:57 CEST 2015

Hi,
I'm getting used to Proxmox 4 and like it a lot.

However, what I noticed is that it is impossible to shutdown Debian
jessie based guests (KVM). The system does a shutdown but there seems to
be now power-off, so I need to stop the instances manually. Any clue why?

This is especially quite uncomfortable as a shutdown of the host without
a prior manual shutdown/stop of the guests leads to a hanging system.

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
PGP/GPG: 299893C7 (on keyservers)