[pve-devel] Clustered logical volumes activation

Eduard Ahmatgareev e.ahmatgareev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:25:01 CET 2015

Am I understanding correctly? need:
1. Share ISCSI target on storage
2. In proxmox gui add this iscsi target to storages
3. create lvm over drive iscsi: pvcreate /dev/sdb
4. create vg  vgcreate LVM01 /dev/sdb
5. Add this LVM01 to gui interface and check to shared
I right?

When I add iscsi to gui storages proxmox create only one connect to
storage, but
iscsiadm -m session -o show
showed me several connections, I like add manual iscsi connection to
storage:
iscsiadm --mode node --targetname iqn.2014-11.local.freenas.istgt:vol0
--portal 192.168.7.11 --login
iscsiadm --mode node --targetname iqn.2014-11.local.freenas.istgt:vol0
--portal 192.168.7.11 --login

Is it correctly? And after that create lvm over dm device.

Please, correct me about procedure add lvm shared file system to proxmox.