[pve-devel] Problem with getting current running tasks from api

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Fri Nov 27 14:56:32 CET 2015

Use the following API URL to get all task from all nodes with active
tasks included:

/cluster/tasks

Tip when working with the api: You can with all get results from the api
in the browser nicely formatted with bootstrap, for example if your
Proxmox VE IP is 10.10.10.3 use:

> https://10.10.10.3:8006/api2/html/cluster/tasks

To see a quick view from what you get. pvesh is also a handy tool :)

regards,
Thomas