[pve-devel] The problems of PVE ISO image file editing or production

夏目栗石 tzdnerc at foxmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:34:48 CET 2015

Hello everyone:

	I'm Xin Zhao.
	Thanks for reading my letter.
	I have to learn PVE source code , compiled a part of it, in order to test the effect , trying to release the compiled file replaces ISO inside out ,
 with a variety of editing tools ISO did not succeed . And with the same tools to edit a system image ISO can be, for example , ubuntu, debian ....
After I use UltraISO to load PVE ISO image file, you will be prompted Hybrid ISO.However, other system image file to load , you will be prompted bootable ISO.So I would like to ask how to make out PVE ISO ,
 what tools to use , or have other problems that need attention .

	Thanks again