[pve-devel] criu for lxc news on criu.org

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Mar 30 14:25:22 CEST 2015

>>See the RHEL 7.1 release announcements, LXC looks not lika a first class citizen.

Ok, thanks fo the link.

on the lxc website,
https://linuxcontainers.org/fr/lxc/news/

they said that they are doing support for next 5 years
"
Extended support
At this time, the only such release is LXC 1.0 which was released in
February 2014 and will be supported until April 2019 (a bit over 5 years).
"

I think this is mainly done by Ubuntu, but lxc is inside the kernel.
I don't known about userland lxc tools.