[pve-devel] Live migration should check for host compatibility?

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:09:37 CET 2015

True, host *is* really only useful in single-node clusters, or homogenous
clusters at worst.  It's not intended for production use.  I have found it
increases performance quite a bit when running Windows 7 in a VM, though.
(A highly nonstandard setup for a highly unusual use case.  Not recommended
for general use.)