[pve-devel] linux bridge vlan aware implementation config in cumulus network linux

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jul 23 15:12:34 CEST 2015

Seem that they completly replace ifupdown by their own implementation in python

https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/ifupdown2

so, I think I'll just take ideas from syntax, et reimplemented them in bash.

BTW, It could be wonderfull if we upgrade iproute2 to match the kernel version we used
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/shemminger/iproute2.git/commit/?id=46d364fe8fa9fd6f5ca3989b572a2548d9caf56a

They are a missing feature to define vlans range in current jessie iproute2 (feature introduce in kernel 3.19).