[pve-devel] Network configuration

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Thu Jul 23 06:32:42 CEST 2015

I had problems with DRBD 8.4.5 using dedicated NICs in linux-bridge
(NIC-to-NIC) and in mode balance-rr and OVS IntPort for the LAN
communication, and DRBD don't work correctly.

I have not tried DRBD if OVS is configured for the LAN without OVS IntPort,
simply i changed the LAN communication from OVS to linux-bridge, and DRBD
worked out as expected.