[pve-devel] update to corosync 2.0 in proxmox 4, upgrade without shutdown vms ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 26 06:50:39 CET 2015

Hi Dietmar,

I'm seeing that you currently looking to upgrade corosync to v2 for jessie.

AFAIK, corosync v2 it not compatibile with v1,
So all nodes should be upgraded at the same time.

But as we update to jessie too, I wonder how to do it, without reboot all hosts at the same time,
so killing all vms.

(Maybe it could be great to be able to update corosync to v2 on wheezy too,
 update all nodes, restart all corosync services,

Then upgrade to jessie, one node once by once.