[pve-devel] training session : bugs founds and features requests

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Feb 6 12:53:41 CET 2015

> -ceph : osd daemons are not always starting at boot. (maybe related to /etc/pve and pve-cluster service ?)

>>I haven't seen this in our 3 clusters and in 3 training sessions. What
>>was the hw setup? Did you have any chance to check the logs to check for
>>errors?

setup was 3 servers, with 2osd on each.
And sometimes 1 osd was not started at boot. (I just need to start it manually).
I'll try to check the logs next week.

> -rgmanager :not always starting at boot
>>This problem was with HA enabled/configured? I have seem problems just
>>after configuring HA, but I wasn't very sure it was a bug or my problem.

- Just after configuring HA and (restart cman), yes rgmanager was not started
- and also sometimes after reboot.

I'll try to reproduce it to see why.

Note that hosts was pretty old servers (dell 2950, 7years old), so maybe it's related.