[pve-devel] ZFSPlugin snapshot question

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:53:24 CEST 2015

I found this on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/debian/comments/34t0gc/whats_your_favourite_thing_about_jessie/cqxuyy2

The targetcli author replies.

I'm a bit confused as to iscsi server support in proxmox - there's tgt, but appears to be missing init scripts? Iet doesn't work with kernel 3.10, so really there is only lio/targetcli.

Earlier you seemed to imply that the ZFS/iet plugin works with targetcli - is that the case?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10