[pve-devel] novnc update

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 27 07:01:57 CEST 2015

>>Why do we add the button if it does not work (confused)?

I've got it working in embedded console now. (see my other patch for pve-manager).

For popup console, i'm still working on it.
(It's going fullscreen, but proxmox windows resize code shrink them just after.
I'm trying to disable proxmox windows resize when i click on full screen, but don't seem to work.)
If I can get it working in popup, I'll send a patch to remove the button in this case.
But It's really usefull for embedded console.