[pve-devel] pve-container : blockdevice mountpoint management

Alexandre Derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Aug 14 14:56:41 CEST 2015

This patch add support to add mountpoints to lxc. (tested with raw on loop and rbd device)

Currently, lxc lxc.mount.entry only support to bind host directory to guest directory.
So, the mount is done with pve-mount-hook. (I still write lxc.mount.entry, even if lxc don't use it currently)

So, I manage losetup manually for raw files.

As bonus,I also expose /dev/xxx device inside guest, which allow to online resize filesystem inside guest.

sample syntax:

mp0: local:1000/vm-1000-disk-1.raw,mp=/home
mp1: ceph1:vm-1000-disk-2,mp=/tmp

Improve me : add a lxc stop hook, to manage vm_stop_cleanup.