[pve-devel] use our own format for LXC containers

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 6 15:58:59 CEST 2015

>>Sure, yes. What problem do you want to solve?
no special problem, just remove a file write at each start

BTW, I have read the new code, I don't have tested it yet,

but

    if ($scfg->{type} eq 'dir' || $scfg->{type} eq 'nfs') {
+           if ($size > 0) {
+               $volid = PVE::Storage::vdisk_alloc($storage_conf, $storage, $vmid, 'raw',
+                                                  "vm-$vmid-rootfs.raw", $size);
+           } else {
+               $volid = PVE::Storage::vdisk_alloc($storage_conf, $storage, $vmid, 'subvol',
+                                                  "subvol-$vmid-rootfs", 0);

I think this is wrong for $size == 0 ? (subvol is related to zfs right ?)