[pve-devel] use our own format for LXC containers

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 6 13:52:27 CEST 2015

Do you still write the config file at lxc format for lxc-start ?
(maybe on each ct start ?)

If yes, I'm not sure, but I think it's possible to pass key=values to lxc-start command line,

       -s, --define KEY=VAL
              Assign value VAL to configuration variable KEY. This overrides any assignment done in config_file.