[pve-devel] [RFC cloudinit] delete cloudinit images as if they weren't cdroms

Wolfgang Bumiller w.bumiller at proxmox.com
Tue Aug 4 14:47:40 CEST 2015

To be applied to the v8 series.

I gave drive_is_cdrom a flag for whether to treat cloudinit images as
cdrom drive (which it now does by default), in order to easily be able
to exclude it in places where it makes sense. $test_deallocate_storage
for instance now doesn't treat cloudinit images as cdrom which means
deletion works like with other disks: first they become unused, then
they can be deleted which will also delete the associated files.
(I also used the occasion to deduplicate the format extension regex a
little.)

I hope it's okay that I haven't reposted the entire series this time.

Wolfgang Bumiller (1):
  delete cloudinit images as if they weren't cdroms

 PVE/API2/Qemu.pm  |  2 +-
 PVE/QemuServer.pm | 14 +++++++++-----

2.1.4