[pve-devel] roadmap for proxmox 3.4 ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Sep 30 08:22:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

Now that proxmox 3.3 , maybe could it be a good time to send features ideas for proxmox 3.4 ?

What I have in mind (no priority order) :

- ipv6 support (firewall and also pveproxy (maybe other daemons too))
- config pending changes. (and improve hotplug)
- memory hotplug support (I have already working patches, I'll send them soon)
- basic virtio dataplane support (seem that only block jobs are missing now,  hotplug,resize,throttling,migration are working fine)

During my training last week, I have add some features  request from Sisteer company

- vm auto balancing scheduler (I also need this feature)
- allow network change through gui without reboot (I think it could be easy for bridge without any tap plugged)
- some kind of task scheduler, to automate config changes at specific time (like cpu hotplug,memory hotplug)