[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Sep 8 09:53:10 CEST 2014

> TAG: Ceph
> ------------
> 19)
> Sub options: "Status", and "Pools"
> Error: I see these words in the es.po file, but i don't see the translation
> performed

fixed

> 20)
> Sub options: "Config" and "Disks"
> Error: I don't see these words in the es.po file

fixed

> 21, 22, 24, and 24)
> Sub option: Status
> Error 21: The line that have the word: "health" isn't in the es.po file Error 22: The
> line that have the word: "quorum" exist in the es.po file, but the translation isn't
> performed (but this same word in the suboption "Monitor" is performed
> correctly) Error 23: In the view of quorum, the word "Yes" (and probably also the
> word "No"), the translation isn't performed Error 24: In the view of health, the
> phrase "HEALTH_ERR" don't exist in the es.po file.

This directly relates to output from ceph commands - we do not translate that to avoid confusion.

> 25)
> Sub option: Disks
> Error: My translation of the word "Storage" isn't in full view for lack of space

sorry, I cannot see that ?

> 26, 27, 28 and 29)
> Sub Option: OSD
> Error 26: The words "In" and "out" isn't in the es.po file Error 27: The words
> Name, Type, Status, Weight, Reweight, "Apply" and "Commit" aren't translated
> (some words are in the es.po file, and others no) Error 28: The title of the
> column "Size/min" isn't showed by full in Spanish Language for lack of space
> Error 29: The words "data" and "Metadata" isn't in the es.po file (and about of
> the words "rbd" "Crush RuleSet" and "pg_num", i think that will be better don't
> translate it)

same as 21

> In the left Panel - For any VM (and maybe for containers):
> =======================================
>
> TAG: Options
> --------------
> 30 and 31)
> Sub option: "RTC start Date"
> Error 30: I see the word "now" as a option, but don't see this word in the es.po
> file Error 31: I believe that we need to see all the available options to choose on
> this configuration window (and obviously with his translations)

I don't want to translate qemu option values.

> TAG: Monitor
> --------------
> 32)
> Error: I dont see the phrase: "Type 'help' for help." in the es.po file The
> translation:  Type 'help' for help. (in English) = Escriba "help" para conseguir
> ayuda. (in Spanish)

I don't want to translate qemu monitor commands.

> TAG: Snapshots
> ----------------
> 33 and 34)
> Sub Options: "Remove" and "Rollback"
> Error 33: For apply or not any change, the buttons say: "Yes" and "No". The
> word "yes" appear in the es.po file, but the translation isn't performed Error 34:
> For be more elegant, I think that the standard must be "OK" for apply any
> change.

Looks like an ExtJS bug. So we hope this gets fixed when we update to ExtJS 5.

> 35, 36 and 37)
> Sub Option: Edit
> Error 35: I see the list of settings into the "Settings" option, but his list is only for
> the English language and i can't translate it.

Those are qm option names - make no sense to me to translate them.

> Error 36: The title of the column: "Key" not exist in the es.po file Error 37: The
> title of the column: "Value" exist in the es.po file, but the translation isn't
> performed

fixed.

> TAG: Firewall
> --------------
> 38 and 39)
> Sub options: "Rules" and "Options"
> Error 38: I see these words in the es.po file, but i don't see the translation
> performed Error 39: Almost all lines of options that have the Firewall aren't in
> the es.po file for translate it (for example for log files).

I am unable to see that?

> In the left Panel - Right click of mouse for any VM:
> 40)
> Option: clone
> Sub Option: Snapshot
> Error: I see the word "Current", the word exist in the es.po file, but the
> translation isn't performed

This is the output from qemu-server API. As mentioned earlier, we do not translate
such things.

- Dietmar