[pve-devel] qemu-server : allow only hotpluggable|dynamics options to be change online

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:43:27 CEST 2014

> But I really don't known how to display that in pve-manager.
> (for devices grid for example and forms)

As to forms, maybe highlight the pending values in a manner similar to how
invalid values are highlighted?  You'd want a different color (yellow?
blue?) and a different icon, of course, but that's a simple way that
doesn't require too much reshuffle of the interface elements.  Might be
able to do something similar (or identical) with the grids, too.

My question is how we'd indicate the pending and current values in the API
response, as well as whether we'd want, then, to add a "revert pending
changes" option as well.