[pve-devel] openvswitch not available in proxmox pve-enterprise repo

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Sep 2 09:48:27 CEST 2014

>>pve repository it outdated - nobody should use that!

I mean pve-no-subscription

>>I just checked the enterprise repository, and that does contain openvswitch-switch 2.0.90-3!
Oh, sorry.

So, the specific case of the forum, was,

- fresh install of proxmox iso  (with pve-enterprise defined in sources.list)
- user try to install openvswitch
- as he don't have access to pve-enterprise and pve-no-subscription is not configured in sources.list,
  the openvswitch debian package is installed

> Maybe it's possible to add a conflict somewhere on openvswitch 1.4, to avoid
> that ?

pve repository it outdated - nobody should use that!

I just checked the enterprise repository, and that does contain openvswitch-switch 2.0.90-3!

- Dietmar