[pve-devel] Resubmit PVE API suspend/resume patch (conflicts resolved)

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Thu Oct 9 09:42:09 CEST 2014

applied, thanks!

While testing, I got a few more ideas:

When I suspend, the GUI shows status 'stopped', should be suspended as in 'vzlist'?
There should be suspend/resume buttons in the noVNC console?
When one press 'start' on a suspended VM, should we automatically resume?
Wen on press 'stop' on a suspended VM, should we automatically delete save state?
On GUI, we should rename 'Start' button to 'Resume' if VM is suspended?

Would be great if you can implement a few of those things ;-)