[pve-devel] Error between PVE and LVM

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Nov 27 07:47:20 CET 2014

Hi,

>>In previous versions of PVE, this task was possible do it with much easily.

We have made no change since resize feature has been implemented.
Can you describe a little bit more the problem on the guest side ?
do you see disk size increase with parted/fdisk ?

Do you use raw lvm disk in your vms ? or partitions on top of lvm ?

I have add a customer during a previous training session, which have problem with raw lvm disk in vms,

because of proxmox host scanning all lvm disks on the host side. (Don't remember if it's have impact on resize).

We have need to add a filter in lvm.conf on the host, to exclude scan of vms lvm disk.