[pve-devel] loading nf_conntrack_ftp module by default ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon May 19 10:44:51 CEST 2014

maybe in Firewall.pm, sub update() (which is called in run_server) ?

sub update {
    my ($verbose) = @_;

    my $code = sub {

        my $cluster_conf = load_clusterfw_conf();
        my $cluster_options = $cluster_conf->{options};

        my $enable = $cluster_options->{enable};

        die "Firewall is disabled - cannot start\n" if !$enable;

        if (!$enable) {
            PVE::Firewall::remove_pvefw_chains();
            print "Firewall disabled\n" if $verbose;
            return;
        }

        #load conntrack
        if(! -d /sys/module/nf_conntrack_ftp){
 	    system("/sbin/modprobe nf_conntrack_ftp");
        }