[pve-devel] kvm command: discovered bug

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Tue May 13 01:22:55 CEST 2014

On Mon, 12 May 2014 03:47:39 +0000
Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> > It will not brake anything for current setups since current setups must
> > already be configured to use ALL for host and target groups since this is the
> > only way the current setup will work.
>
> Yes, looks reasonable to me - please assemble a patch for that.

It's the sub print_drive_full in QemuServer.pm that should be patched,
right?

Line: 1161
# Add iscsi option
my $iscsi_opts = '';
if ($path && $path =~ m|^iscsi://|) {
    my $initiator = get_initiator_name(); # return undef or string
    $iscsi_opts =  " -iscsi 'initiator-name=$initiator'" if $initiator;
}

return
"${pathinfo}if=none,id=drive-$drive->{interface}$drive->{index}$opts$iscsi_opts";

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
If the very old will remember, the very young will listen.
		-- Chief Dan George