[pve-devel] pve-firewall : masquerade results (+veth vlan tag bug)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri May 2 15:08:35 CEST 2014

>>Sounds good. I just wonder what happens on a VM crash -I guess in that case
>>we end up with some stale bridges? Is there a way to remove them automatically?

Indeed we have stale bridge.
I cleanup this at vm start (on tap_plug more precisily).I have a sub for this PVE::Network::bridge_cleanup($iface)

This can happen on vm_crash
   I don't known what is the best way in this case ?

but also on vm shutdown (can be a shutdown from inside the guest for example)
    I think for the second case, we should add a shutdown script "-netdev ....downscript=ifdown.sh).

for openvz veth, I don't known if it's possible to use a script at shutdown ?