[pve-devel] pve-common : linux bridge and ovs new modelimplementation v2

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:14:15 CEST 2014

Multicast doesn't have destination IPs to filter by, so multicast traffic
leaving a node can't be filtered that way by the node.  As to filtering it
coming in, it might be possible to prevent VMs/CTs from seeing the Proxmox
multicast data by simply preventing it from being forwarded to those
interfaces.  But you'll still have the multicast across your LAN either
way, because that's how multicast works.