[pve-devel] Create template from CT

James A. Coyle james.coyle at jamescoyle.net
Sun Mar 2 22:11:19 CET 2014

Hi all,

I have made a few changes to the web GUI to add a new option under the container context menu to make a template from a stopped container and wanted to know if you would consider including it in the main distribution?

I don't know how to compile the code from your git repo for testing so I have modified the built code directly on a Proxmox install. I have attached the code but I'm not sure how useful it will be to you as it's not in git diff format. Do you have any docs on making changes to the code from the git repo and submitting patches correctly?

James Coyle

M:+44 (0) 7809 895 392
E: james.coyle at jamescoyle.net
Skype: jac2703