[pve-devel] New Feature: ZFS 'generic' support for LUN management.

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:08:48 CET 2014

> I might have misunderstand what you are trying to do.

If I've followed this correctly, it's basically set it up to call a script
instead of implementing things internally, and each storage entry (in
storage.cfg) defines which script to call.  So you have scripts for each
LUN implementation you use, and you select the one appropriate to the LUN
you're connecting.  Might be oversimplifying, though.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: