[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Mon Jun 23 00:09:08 CEST 2014

@Dietmar or someone:
For get to install the spanish language in my system and test it, i followed
the instructions of this link : http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Translations ,
and move the "es.js" file to "/usr/share/pve-manager/root/pve-lang-es.js"
for after restart the system with the hope that works.

But unfortunately don't work, then, if Dietmar or someone can explain me how
do it, i will can test and correct it, but i will need instructions step by
step.

If you Dietmar, or someone can't help me, i will give the translation with
errors, although for me this don't have much sense ... :-(

@Dietmar:
Please, help me to help you, and give me the instructions step by step (when
you can, not necessarily have to be now)
Also, of this manner, in the future with new releases of pve-manager, i will
can to give you the new corrections of translation free of errors

Best regards
Cesar