[pve-devel] pve-firewall : add ipfilter protection

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Fri Jun 13 14:39:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

OK my test setup is up and running.

I'm not really familiar with the current firewall code in PVE.

Are the global rules really global or just copied to each VM while
they're created?

Is it later possible to give a user the possibility to do its own
firewall stuff but not being allowed to EDIT my ipset filters for the
network cards?

Stefan