[pve-devel] Execute monitor command from remote?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 3 11:33:39 CEST 2014

>>Oh, so this is not a solution.

>>So using qemu websocket option is nonsense, because browsers does not accept certs?

Yes, I think we should a proxy, with a fixed port, so like this, user need to accept it once.
(could be done with a popup or an iframe, with https://proxy:port)

for me best way, is to do something like spiceproxy.
listening on https, and managing wss websocket + tcp relay to vnc socket.

I think it shouldn't be too much different.
client-> spiceproxy do
 -connect to http
 -then send HTTP CONNECT to create the tunnel

client->websocket proxy
 -connect to https
 -then send

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: server.example.com
Upgrade: websocket
Connection: Upgrade

to create the tunnel

for example,Openstack use nova-novncproxy (source are in novnc), which listen on port 6080.